THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by Orange123
Tue May 08, 2018 4:53 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I’m cured
Replies: 29
Views: 43203
Gender:

Re: I’m cured

Yes I had a lot of bloating.
I did take medication for gerd, but I do not anymore. It did help with heartburn, but occasionally still suffered from heartburn.
I was able to scrape the tongue coating, but there was always a coating still there, especially towards the back.
by Orange123
Tue May 08, 2018 12:05 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I’m cured
Replies: 29
Views: 43203
Gender:

Re: I’m cured

SIBO lactulose breath test
by Orange123
Mon May 07, 2018 7:12 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I’m cured
Replies: 29
Views: 43203
Gender:

Re: I’m cured

Xifaxan is specifically for your gut (which is why I used it for SIBO).
by Orange123
Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I’m cured
Replies: 29
Views: 43203
Gender:

Re: I’m cured

Geoffrey - no nasal or body oral, just oral. I did often have post nasal drip where I would wake up in the morning with a lot of clear phlegm to cough up, but that no longer occurs.

Dead - the dosage was 550mg xifaxan twice a day for 14 days.

Jimi - not sure why you’re being so rude. I didn’t have ...
by Orange123
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:33 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I’m cured
Replies: 29
Views: 43203
Gender:

Re: I’m cured

Almost 6 years.
by Orange123
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:22 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I’m cured
Replies: 29
Views: 43203
Gender:

Re: I’m cured

Almost 6 weeks
by Orange123
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:23 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I’m cured
Replies: 29
Views: 43203
Gender:

I’m cured

Hello all,

I’ve been a lurker on this site for a few years and always promised myself that if I found a cure I would come back and post it with hopes that it would help others. I’ll try to keep this short.

My issues:
1) bad breath that literally filled a room. People would complain that it smelled ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗