THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by sadgirl20
Thu May 03, 2018 6:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is it possible to have 2 causes of bad breath?
Replies: 5
Views: 2718
Gender:

Is it possible to have 2 causes of bad breath?

Hi all, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but I really need to get this out there. I am a 19F, in college, and supposed to be out meeting boys, having fun, and going out like all my friends.
But I can't.
Because I stink.
I recently discovered I had halitosis. I've done all the self tests, like ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗