THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 34 matches
- Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Might help someone
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2230
- Gender:
Might help someone
After almost a year and a half, I am visiting this website again. I have been facing this issue since 9 years and even now.(Read my previous stories on this which were more elaborate). I thought I would never visit this webpage again as reading more and more stories is making me sick but I am just ...
- Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27687
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
Hello,
hope you are well after the surgery.How is it going now?
And can i know some of your symptoms please?
1)All time bad taste or like sweet/sour taste in mouth and throat?
2)Sore Throats
can you please brief me if you are free
hope you are well after the surgery.How is it going now?
And can i know some of your symptoms please?
1)All time bad taste or like sweet/sour taste in mouth and throat?
2)Sore Throats
can you please brief me if you are free
- Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: sinusitis cuased my bad breath !??
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9439
- Gender:
Re: sinusitis cuased my bad breath !??
hey Nomorebadbreath
How are you now?
Can i please know if there is any significant improvement in your breath now?
How are you now?
Can i please know if there is any significant improvement in your breath now?
- Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263172
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
I did not intend to become a millionaire with this discovery, far from it, but I have been without work for months, and I wanted this knowledge to help me solve my precarious economic situation.
but I understand very well what it means to live with halitosis, to suffer ridicule and scorn, which I ...
but I understand very well what it means to live with halitosis, to suffer ridicule and scorn, which I ...
- Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7026
- Gender:
Re: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
Hey , Thankq for ur reply
Actually i dont have this sypmtom of white coated tongue,
And i believe i have sinus
But i carve for sweets
Do u think following the diet will make any impact? just asking
Actually i dont have this sypmtom of white coated tongue,
And i believe i have sinus
But i carve for sweets
Do u think following the diet will make any impact? just asking
- Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7026
- Gender:
Re: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
Good to know that you got some relief after 10 years of this serious disturbing problem.
Can you please let me know these things i mean i want some brief.
1)Dont you eat fruits like apple,orange,water melon?Do you think as they are sweet they will contribute to bb?
2)And do you eat only vegetables ...
Can you please let me know these things i mean i want some brief.
1)Dont you eat fruits like apple,orange,water melon?Do you think as they are sweet they will contribute to bb?
2)And do you eat only vegetables ...
- Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:43 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Montreal or Closer?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13408
- Gender:
Re: Anyone from Montreal or Closer?
Im from victoria, BC
- Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Share your Works Please!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2179
- Gender:
Re: Share your Works Please!
Grad student .
- Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: At a standstill (please help!)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1524
- Gender:
Re: At a standstill (please help!)
If you have tonsil stones, i would say go for the tonsillectomy immediately. They are one major cause for bb.
And you have no improvements from candida diet too?
Most doctors have no idea of what is the reason. They tend to ignore, but we have to first reaseach on our own and give a try.
And you have no improvements from candida diet too?
Most doctors have no idea of what is the reason. They tend to ignore, but we have to first reaseach on our own and give a try.
- Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:39 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello-My life story(bad breath from nose and mouth),never leave hope
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11553
- Gender:
Re: Hello-My life story(bad breath from nose and mouth),never leave hope
Hello all , i need as many relevant replies from you people
In the next week i am going to an ENT.
What are all the possible ways that bb comes related to ENT. I need as many relevant ones. No need to mention tonsils as i have already removed them with tonsillectomy.
I will just note down each ...
In the next week i am going to an ENT.
What are all the possible ways that bb comes related to ENT. I need as many relevant ones. No need to mention tonsils as i have already removed them with tonsillectomy.
I will just note down each ...
- Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:49 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello-My life story(bad breath from nose and mouth),never leave hope
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11553
- Gender:
Re: Hello-My life story(bad breath from nose and mouth),never leave hope
hey lolla,
I can feel it during nights.In this whole journey nothing is more clear than the reactions from people.After 8pm it gets more.I mean the reactions are more.
I can feel it during nights.In this whole journey nothing is more clear than the reactions from people.After 8pm it gets more.I mean the reactions are more.
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:36 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello-My life story(bad breath from nose and mouth),never leave hope
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11553
- Gender:
Re: Hello-My life story(bad breath from nose and mouth),never leave hope
Hello all..... I dont know why i couldnot add a new topic.....
But i need to clear a thing.
1)Does the bad breath gets worse at nights for everyone of you?
But i need to clear a thing.
1)Does the bad breath gets worse at nights for everyone of you?
- Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you smell your breath?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1987
- Gender:
Re: Can you smell your breath?
Rarely i can smell my bb.Some times when i wake up i can feel it.Sometimes when ever i eat spices i can feel a change in odour but cant judge what it smells like . Sonetimes When ever i bowl in cricket or run for long time in fielding and then if i sit to take rest i smell it but rarely
But the ...
But the ...
- Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Life
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2349
- Gender:
Re: Life
Hey lolla .....
can completely feel your pain. Ur not alone
I have the aim of working in wind power energy systems. My grand parents are from agriculture background . Though my parents are in city i grew most of time in village(country side)
I always used to look at their struggle and had a ...
can completely feel your pain. Ur not alone
I have the aim of working in wind power energy systems. My grand parents are from agriculture background . Though my parents are in city i grew most of time in village(country side)
I always used to look at their struggle and had a ...
- Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:21 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello-My life story(bad breath from nose and mouth),never leave hope
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11553
- Gender:
Re: Hello-My life story(bad breath from nose and mouth),never leave hope
Hey saafir,
I will have to consider them too. the thyroids .
Thank you for your information.
I will have to consider them too. the thyroids .
Thank you for your information.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.