Fantastic post - great work for finding your cure. Quick question - how do tonsils affect the coating on your tongue? I can't in anyway see how they could be related. What happened with your fatigue and constipation?
I'm not sure how it works but my tongue was always white even after brushing and ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:15 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7899
- Gender:
- Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:10 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7899
- Gender:
Re: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
Hello everyone
This is my update 5 weeks post tonsillectomy and adenoid removal. My breath is still fresh. I currently chew gum maybe once every two days for extra freshness (I used to have 3 pieces of gum at a time when desperate). After suffering for so long I think I have developed ...
This is my update 5 weeks post tonsillectomy and adenoid removal. My breath is still fresh. I currently chew gum maybe once every two days for extra freshness (I used to have 3 pieces of gum at a time when desperate). After suffering for so long I think I have developed ...
- Mon May 28, 2018 2:21 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7899
- Gender:
Re: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
Hello everyone
This is my update 5 weeks post tonsillectomy and adenoid removal. My breath is still fresh. I currently chew gum maybe once every two days for extra freshness (I used to have 3 pieces of gum at a time when desperate). After suffering for so long I think I have developed halitophobia ...
This is my update 5 weeks post tonsillectomy and adenoid removal. My breath is still fresh. I currently chew gum maybe once every two days for extra freshness (I used to have 3 pieces of gum at a time when desperate). After suffering for so long I think I have developed halitophobia ...
- Thu May 10, 2018 8:00 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7899
- Gender:
Re: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
My tonsils are cryptic and when I touch them My finger smell bad.. i have stones maybe once a mounth....
I want to do to nsilectomy
Becouse none of ways i did. Doesnt work for me.
And I want to remove them
Hi
I used to get tonsil stones when I drank alcohol. I would attempt to socialize and ...
I want to do to nsilectomy
Becouse none of ways i did. Doesnt work for me.
And I want to remove them
Hi
I used to get tonsil stones when I drank alcohol. I would attempt to socialize and ...
- Thu May 10, 2018 7:30 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7899
- Gender:
Re: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
How long have you tried raw vegan diet?
I'm in it for 5months but nothing changes
How was it for you? Not even better?
Hi
The longest time I was on a raw vegan diet was probably a month because I was on and off it throughout the years. Green juice (spinach, kale, apples, parsley & lemon) did ...
I'm in it for 5months but nothing changes
How was it for you? Not even better?
Hi
The longest time I was on a raw vegan diet was probably a month because I was on and off it throughout the years. Green juice (spinach, kale, apples, parsley & lemon) did ...
- Thu May 10, 2018 7:16 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7899
- Gender:
Re: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
Congrats! Before the millionth doc, did you consult an ENT? None of them find any problem with your tonsils? Did the doc who recommended the surgery say your tonsils were infected just by looking at it? Did you have nasal BB? By the way, where is the millionth doc located? It's hard to find someone ...
- Wed May 09, 2018 6:34 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7899
- Gender:
Re: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
I was on antibiotics for 7 days following the surgery.
I have never suffered from tonsillitis ever in my life, that's why it was a surprise for me that it was the cause of my BB.
I will post a follow up in a month.
I have never suffered from tonsillitis ever in my life, that's why it was a surprise for me that it was the cause of my BB.
I will post a follow up in a month.
- Tue May 08, 2018 10:08 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7899
- Gender:
21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
Hello
Long-time lurker here. It all started when I was about 7 or 8 years and my older sister was back from varsity during the holidays and she asked if I had brushed my teeth and that I should brush my tongue. Everything went downhill from there from my classmates making fun of me to getting ...
Long-time lurker here. It all started when I was about 7 or 8 years and my older sister was back from varsity during the holidays and she asked if I had brushed my teeth and that I should brush my tongue. Everything went downhill from there from my classmates making fun of me to getting ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.