There are two types of aloe vera juice in the market
1) Aloe vera juice whole leaf
2) Aloe vera juice inner fillet
Which one did you take ?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71874
- Gender:
- Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71874
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
Congratulation on fixing your breath. I have few questions:
1) 300 ml aloe vera juice how many times a day or week ?
2) How long did you drink the juice to feel completely cured ?
3) Are you still drinking the juice ?
4) Since how long you have been cured for ?
Thanks
1) 300 ml aloe vera juice how many times a day or week ?
2) How long did you drink the juice to feel completely cured ?
3) Are you still drinking the juice ?
4) Since how long you have been cured for ?
Thanks
- Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:47 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13506
- Gender:
Re: Cured after decades of suffering
Congratulations to you.. I have 3 questions
1) After starting gluten free diet after how long you realized that you are cured ?
2) Do you think you got cured from Gluten free diet or Raw vegan diet ?
3) How long since you are cured ? Because every time I try something new I feel like I am cured but ...
1) After starting gluten free diet after how long you realized that you are cured ?
2) Do you think you got cured from Gluten free diet or Raw vegan diet ?
3) How long since you are cured ? Because every time I try something new I feel like I am cured but ...
- Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27696
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
I am so happy for you. Can you please tell me the name of the stool test you did ? I will do the exact same stool test and show the report to my doctor.
- Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27696
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
I too took metronidazole for 3 weeks but bb came back immediately after I stopped taking it.
How many days since you stopped taking flagy ?
Did you get reactions from people when you talk ?
How many days since you stopped taking flagy ?
Did you get reactions from people when you talk ?
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
I tried this method and it seems to work, but I have to do it multiple times a day.
How long have you been doing this practice with good results ?
I am also thinking to do a yoga practice known as Sutra neti (Nasal flossing) in which you put a rubber string into ...
I tried this method and it seems to work, but I have to do it multiple times a day.
How long have you been doing this practice with good results ?
I am also thinking to do a yoga practice known as Sutra neti (Nasal flossing) in which you put a rubber string into ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.