THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Teresa2011
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who got cured?
Replies: 6
Views: 3147
Gender:

Re: Who got cured?

Yes! Oral Probiotics cured me. Buy yours now. They changed my life!
by Teresa2011
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I finally found the answer!!!
Replies: 14
Views: 3806
Gender:

I finally found the answer!!!

I’ve been dealing with BB for as long as I can remember. You name it I tried it. I mean, I could never close talk to anyone or I would get an embarrassing reaction. My kids would even tell me my breath always smelled!!! Anyway, I won’t make this long but I finally found something that works and I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗