THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 41 matches
- Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tung gel giving good results
- Replies: 27
- Views: 6911
- Gender:
Re: Tung gel giving good results
I took zinc orally for about 2 months to strengthen my hair and nails but it didn't have any effect on bb.
- Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how i got rid of bad breth
- Replies: 22
- Views: 10315
- Gender:
Re: how i got rid of bad breth
A little bit of background for those who don't know me
BB sufferer since late childhood, lately I have seen significant improvements following tonsillectomy and septoplasty.
However, I feel some bb is still there. This is especially true when I go heavy on milk and cheese.
Long story short, I ...
BB sufferer since late childhood, lately I have seen significant improvements following tonsillectomy and septoplasty.
However, I feel some bb is still there. This is especially true when I go heavy on milk and cheese.
Long story short, I ...
- Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:03 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonsillectomy (wish I had done it earlier)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6189
- Gender:
Re: Tonsillectomy (wish I had done it earlier)
Yes, it has gotten better and I don't have sour taste in my mouth at all times. The middle of my tongue is also pink. It had always been white before the operation.
However, some BB is still there at times. I was just rubbing my gums the other day and felt some not-so-pleasant smell after rubbing ...
However, some BB is still there at times. I was just rubbing my gums the other day and felt some not-so-pleasant smell after rubbing ...
- Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fecal matter transplant (FMT) going ahead
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2820
- Gender:
Re: fecal matter transplant (FMT) going ahead
Wish you best of luck, keep us posted.
So when is the operation?
How long is it gonna take?
Does it involve general anesthesia?
Give us more please
So when is the operation?
How long is it gonna take?
Does it involve general anesthesia?
Give us more please
- Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you smell your breath?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1988
- Gender:
Re: Can you smell your breath?
The priest suggestion made me chuckle, but that's actually a good one. Just go with a younger dude and explain what's going on. I'm sure they would be happy to help. I might try this out, in fact.[/quote
I am an atheist but I think priests are a good option because
1) they are random people ...
I am an atheist but I think priests are a good option because
1) they are random people ...
- Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to logically solve the BB problem
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5777
- Gender:
Re: How to logically solve the BB problem
Adding Zenker's diverticulum
- Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you smell your breath?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1988
- Gender:
Re: Can you smell your breath?
The priest suggestion made me chuckle, but that's actually a good one. Just go with a younger dude and explain what's going on. I'm sure they would be happy to help. I might try this out, in fact.[/quote
@lolla, I caught a few whiffs once in a blue moon when the problem just started for a few ...
@lolla, I caught a few whiffs once in a blue moon when the problem just started for a few ...
- Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Acid Reflux Breath?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3398
- Gender:
Re: Acid Reflux Breath?
Hi I just wanted to see if I could get advice or hope here.
Basically I've had breath for the last 3//4 years and never had before then. Anytime people are near me and I talk or even breath they immediately rub their nose or cover it constantly and sometimes cough alot.
I went to the doctor ...
Basically I've had breath for the last 3//4 years and never had before then. Anytime people are near me and I talk or even breath they immediately rub their nose or cover it constantly and sometimes cough alot.
I went to the doctor ...
- Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids question
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2945
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids question
Thanks, this is super informative.
I also happen to have some spare doxy at home so I'll try it out.
- Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you smell your breath?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1988
- Gender:
Re: Can you smell your breath?
Tucking my head into my tee or shirt and breathing through my mouth is what I do. However, I am aware it is unreliable.
It is always best to ask somebody. To win over your shyness, it is best to ask to somebody who won't be very judgmental such:
1) an ENT
2) a priest
3) a kid
4) a member of this ...
It is always best to ask somebody. To win over your shyness, it is best to ask to somebody who won't be very judgmental such:
1) an ENT
2) a priest
3) a kid
4) a member of this ...
- Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids question
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2945
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids question
Go get your sinuses checked .
PND due to Sinusitis or Allergic Rhinitis is first culprit when you have bb even after tonsillectomy .
your tonsil stones may be because of PND . so cure it and see what will happen before taking your tonsils out !
During the tonsillectomy (and septoplasty) I had my ...
PND due to Sinusitis or Allergic Rhinitis is first culprit when you have bb even after tonsillectomy .
your tonsil stones may be because of PND . so cure it and see what will happen before taking your tonsils out !
During the tonsillectomy (and septoplasty) I had my ...
- Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids question
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2945
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids question
You can rule out the adenoids by rubbing them with your finger and then smell it.
How can you reach your adenoids? I though they were way up towards the nose.
A bit far yes, might be a bit hard the first time, but it's definitely reachable, have done it many times. Just behind the soft palate ...
How can you reach your adenoids? I though they were way up towards the nose.
A bit far yes, might be a bit hard the first time, but it's definitely reachable, have done it many times. Just behind the soft palate ...
- Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Contagious to others
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2789
- Gender:
Re: Contagious to others
I am so happy after 10+ years with suffering from this awful disease that I found a page like this to look up some answers to my questions. Its really really hard living with this. I believe my mouth smells very bad because of the awful taste in my mouth as well as the reactions from others that I ...
- Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids question
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2945
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids question
How can you reach your adenoids? I though they were way up towards the nose.Dead wrote:You can rule out the adenoids by rubbing them with your finger and then smell it.
- Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Positive news
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1306
- Gender:
Re: Positive news
Hi everyone I am just giving an update. I have IBS-C, leaky gut and a systemic room filling odour that smells like whatever food I have eaten. So far I am having great success with bulk antibiotic powders Neomycin and Rifaximin that I bought online a while back. I had to take the risk and buy 100 ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.