THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 58 matches
- Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think I am CURED
- Replies: 51
- Views: 19502
- Gender:
Re: I think I am CURED
hello everybody, I've been active here lately so u probably saw me commenting around about antibiotics causing bad breath.
Story: A few days ago I was so desperate and I found out by coincidence that someone I know only through Facebook had BB for 2 months and got cured. So I asked her about her ...
- Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help me find a cure please
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4300
- Gender:
Re: Help me find a cure please
Hi all,
It has now been a year since my tonsillectomy and I felt a need to give you all an update. The metallic taste in my mouth has definitely reduced and I feel my B.B. has improved significantly. I actually kiss my husband (tongue and all) with more confidence and he says that my breath doesn ...
- Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:59 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Lonely life, Depressed
- Replies: 13
- Views: 22034
- Gender:
Re: Lonely life, Depressed
Hello community, this is my first time posting here. I joined this website since 2 years ago but only for reading posts just in case I could find solutions for my bb, until today i have courage to post this, because i'm so lonely in real life. I've been suffering BB since elementary school as I ...
- Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Yes.. This is what I'm thinking...
This maybe works for who already taken out their tonsil
- Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
I guess this is only works for who already removed their tonsil?
- Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:38 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>
- Replies: 17
- Views: 48647
- Gender:
Re: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>
it is interesting to get some update from Gatero
- Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how i got rid of bad breth
- Replies: 22
- Views: 10303
- Gender:
Re: how i got rid of bad breth
actually he mention that the antibiotic just for gargling purposes..
- Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Watermelon diet
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3769
- Gender:
Re: Watermelon diet
Hi Sue...Sue2018 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:48 am Hi,
Water melons are extremely high in sugar I personally would advise against it as you will not be getting a balanced diet.
I saw your post about your tonsil are smell. have you considered to do tonsilectomy ?
I have smell tonsil too and considering tonsilectomy next year
thnx
- Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Hi ttylxman2,
thank you for your updated information
1. Could you help us to explain your journey, how you implement this breath method, ie: the frequency, what time, standing or lie down.. etc
2. in your opinion what type of BB that can be solved by this breathing method
thank you
thank you for your updated information
1. Could you help us to explain your journey, how you implement this breath method, ie: the frequency, what time, standing or lie down.. etc
2. in your opinion what type of BB that can be solved by this breathing method
thank you
- Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Thanks Raymond for sharing this!
Here is a video showing on how to perform breathing exercises for those who still don't get it... I hope this video clarify further.
https://www.drweil.com/videos-features/videos/breathing-exercises-4-7-8-breath/
I have been practicing past 48 hours and noticed ...
- Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Is there anyone get positive result with this breath method ?
- Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tosillectomy on Sept 13
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4217
- Gender:
Re: Tosillectomy on Sept 13
Is true that laser tonsilecromy are less effective to fight BB ? (Vs classic method)
- Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7025
- Gender:
Re: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
Hi Jack..
How is your condition now ?
How is your condition now ?
- Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
It is worth mentioning that the evaluators, always ask me to give them their breath a second time, because with the first breath they feel absolutely nothing. and they need to consult with more attention in a second verification, thinking that they had not gotten so direct my breath (for not ...
- Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Since May of this year, more than 5 months have passed and I have not relapsed, even when I think I can have something of BB and nothing.
Throughout my life, I had hundreds of evaluators, who scrubbed the "evaluation" on my face or shouted it to the four winds, a very dark and sad period of my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.