If it's GERD you could try eating a bland non acidic diet for a few weeks and see if it helps.
Also not eating 3 hours before bed or exercise, only drinking water and avoiding gluten and lactose as those aggravate GERD.
Does your breath smell acidic/sour/bitter and do you have a metallic taste in ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Thu May 23, 2019 4:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Caffeine, BB, and GERD
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1313
- Tue May 14, 2019 6:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Acid Reflux Breath?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3398
Re: Acid Reflux Breath?
I took those ppis too, after the doctor told me to take them for GERD (which did nothing at all) but it was also the same time, I could fill up a classroom (the professor even telling the whole class about "this smell", wtf)
Continue observing and researching, and get a better description of what ...
- Tue May 14, 2019 5:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Acid Reflux Breath?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3398
Re: Acid Reflux Breath?
adding something, the only time I think you can get the teary eyed reaction (aside from sulfuric smell) is when something smell sour
I had a classmate in elementary, she was a friend, she smelled sour like white vinegar (I'm not sure if it was her sweat, or some other parts of her body) I could ...
- Tue May 14, 2019 5:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Acid Reflux Breath?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3398
Re: Acid Reflux Breath?
Wow that's so strange! Your breath might not be that bad. You said it's like a musty scent. People are reacting more so as if their is something about you that their allergic to. Maybe its something inside you causing these reactions not so much as the smell itself. Maybe theirs something to high ...
- Tue May 14, 2019 1:33 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My personal story. (In desperate need of advice)!!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8765
Re: My personal story. (In desperate need of advice)!!
I wouldn't rule out stomach issues/GERD and reflux. If you have a metallic taste that is one of the symptoms. Also would explain different smells based on what you eat and white tongue.
I would see a doctor to rule out obvious things. It also could be something rare like TMAU because you mentioned ...
I would see a doctor to rule out obvious things. It also could be something rare like TMAU because you mentioned ...
- Mon May 13, 2019 6:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Acid Reflux Breath?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3398
Re: Acid Reflux Breath?
Well an update to this, tried several ppi brands over the last year and they either help for a couple days and stop working or don't help at all.
Now the breath is way worse or at least the reactions. People are holding their nose and rubbing but now I'm also getting the majority of people I talk ...
Now the breath is way worse or at least the reactions. People are holding their nose and rubbing but now I'm also getting the majority of people I talk ...
- Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Acid Reflux Breath?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3398
Acid Reflux Breath?
Hi I just wanted to see if I could get advice or hope here.
Basically I've had breath for the last 3//4 years and never had before then. Anytime people are near me and I talk or even breath they immediately rub their nose or cover it constantly and sometimes cough alot.
I went to the doctor ...
Basically I've had breath for the last 3//4 years and never had before then. Anytime people are near me and I talk or even breath they immediately rub their nose or cover it constantly and sometimes cough alot.
I went to the doctor ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.