THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Overit
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Life
Replies: 8
Views: 2359
Gender:

Re: Life

Hello- I try not to let my BB affect me but its a minute by minute battle. Im isolated and awkward now because of this. My kids are older now, but when they were young, I had to hold my breathe for as long as I could to snuggle (just for a moment) with them because I didnt want them to smell it ...
by Overit
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Contagious to others
Replies: 3
Views: 2793
Gender:

Contagious to others

I am so happy after 10+ years with suffering from this awful disease that I found a page like this to look up some answers to my questions. Its really really hard living with this. I believe my mouth smells very bad because of the awful taste in my mouth as well as the reactions from others that I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗