Just putting it out there....
Been suffering myself for 14 years now. What were supposed to be the best years of my life are already gone. Bad breath is just one of my health problems. At first glance people can't see there is anything wrong with me and surely I'm not gonna explain. I don't think ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:14 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Random diarrhea
- Replies: 1
- Views: 13266
- Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dental fillings
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1058
Re: Dental fillings
https://www.healthy-skincare.com/dental-procedures-and-itchy-dermatographism-skin-hives.html
iirc there were reactions to both types of fillings... may not seem related to bad breath but as i say, I developed those things around the same time, of course there may be no connection. But if some ...
iirc there were reactions to both types of fillings... may not seem related to bad breath but as i say, I developed those things around the same time, of course there may be no connection. But if some ...
- Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Let's hear your next three steps
- Replies: 15
- Views: 21106
Re: Let's hear your next three steps
Hello form21,
Yes, currently 10 months into a whole foods plant based diet + fasting. I can say that some of my rashes almost completely dissapeared. As far as bb is concerned, I experienced ...cleansing?... of my unscrapable white tongue a few times... but it always stopped when like 1/10 of the ...
Yes, currently 10 months into a whole foods plant based diet + fasting. I can say that some of my rashes almost completely dissapeared. As far as bb is concerned, I experienced ...cleansing?... of my unscrapable white tongue a few times... but it always stopped when like 1/10 of the ...
- Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dental fillings
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1058
Dental fillings
Hi guys, my first post, just want to let you know that i love you and I hope that one day we will find our way out of this curse. We need to dig deep and that´s the sole purpose of this topic.
Bad breath and especially WHITE TONGUE is just one of my debilitating conditions. Probably the second ...
Bad breath and especially WHITE TONGUE is just one of my debilitating conditions. Probably the second ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.