THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by silentlysad
Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:59 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: BB from allergies and post nasal drip :(
Replies: 7
Views: 3704
Gender:

Re: BB from allergies and post nasal drip :(

I too am doing nasal irrigation everyday but my formula is simply clean water + salt+ baking soda.


Sure just search allergen immunotherapy. The reason I had it was because my only symptom from my allergies was severe PND. Like I literally had a bin next to me at home I would spit into every few ...
by silentlysad
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:32 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: BB from allergies and post nasal drip :(
Replies: 7
Views: 3704
Gender:

Re: BB from allergies and post nasal drip :(

U had immonoteraphy to cure bad breath and PND? Or is it for any other health issue?

I did immunotherapy to reduce my PND, it reduced it by 80% but I still have bad breath.


I’ve heard that even though tonsils and adenoids don’t show obvious issues, they can still catch mucus and create ...
by silentlysad
Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:14 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: BB from allergies and post nasal drip :(
Replies: 7
Views: 3704
Gender:

BB from allergies and post nasal drip :(

I've had this for NINE years now and honestly I would prefer to have cancer then this because this has caused me bad breath for almost a decade and made me immensely depressed. I could write a book on my journey to try cure myself but really I just want to vent and maybe get any advice.

The first ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗