my symptoms were:
-irritable at times
-flushed face
-sometimes I would have acid reflux
-sometimes heartburn (just depends on the foods I eat)
-very emotional
-stool wasn't formed some days (tip: look at your stool when you use the bathroom if it's not formed then there could be some problem ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A very late update on Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1928
- Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A very late update on Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1928
A very late update on Traditional Chinese Medicine
I posted my TCM post around late February and it's July (different account because I forgot my user for the other) but I can say it worked for me after going to my acupuncturist usually weekly or bi-weekly my bad breath is gone. To recap my older post I talked about how the first visit she told me I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.