THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 17 matches
- Thu Apr 02, 2026 2:13 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10454
- Gender:
Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
Well, if Bb insists then is definitely a Gi problem. Sibo or candida. I have eliminated all carbs, white flour , rice potatoes etc. I only eat quinoa in moderation. But because in my case the food stays too long in my stomach causing bb I have to be careful in protein too. Burgers or sausage's with ...
- Wed Mar 18, 2026 5:38 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10454
- Gender:
Re: Finally!! the answer after over 37 years
Hello, I have been in this site for many years, I also have bad breath many years from my childhood. I went to my gastro, he’s said to me that I had a mild gastritis and acid reflux. He told me that The bad breath may be caused from the gastritis and constipation. I am seeing a psychologist in the ...
- Sun Jan 18, 2026 7:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Helicobacter pylori the cause of Bb!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 9609
- Gender:
Helicobacter pylori the cause of Bb!
Hello everyone,
I have the same problem with all of you, bb is there, not always but it is!I am very careful on my diet, no carbs and sugar…I will try not eating dairy also!
I went to my gastroenterologist and he said to me that helicopter pylori may cause bb and not acid reflex! I have Been ...
I have the same problem with all of you, bb is there, not always but it is!I am very careful on my diet, no carbs and sugar…I will try not eating dairy also!
I went to my gastroenterologist and he said to me that helicopter pylori may cause bb and not acid reflex! I have Been ...
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 72304
- Gender:
Re: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
Hello, Ricky
No I haven’t been cured but I think I m getting there, my problem is lpr. Acid is coming up in my mouth, my taste is bad and I know then that B.B. is coming back.not always,as I thought I had 24 hour constant B.B.
I follow the diet I mentioned but when I cheat the B.B. is there. I ...
No I haven’t been cured but I think I m getting there, my problem is lpr. Acid is coming up in my mouth, my taste is bad and I know then that B.B. is coming back.not always,as I thought I had 24 hour constant B.B.
I follow the diet I mentioned but when I cheat the B.B. is there. I ...
- Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 72304
- Gender:
Re: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
Diet is the number one in this! I started with cutting all the carbs! I ate only a little buckwheat or jasmine rice but only one large spoon.
A lot of cooked veggies and meat. Make a plan for the week. Go to the your groceries store and to your local butcher. Start with chicken and red meat. Take a ...
A lot of cooked veggies and meat. Make a plan for the week. Go to the your groceries store and to your local butcher. Start with chicken and red meat. Take a ...
- Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 72304
- Gender:
Re: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
Mitsaki, what reactions are you going off of? I mean what makes you believe that people find your breath offensive? Do they hand you gum? Do they cover their nose? If you see people sneezing or coughing or even backing away these can easily be reflexes I do all these things sometimes without ...
- Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 72304
- Gender:
Re: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
Hello
I get the same reactions too. My mother said she doesn't smell anything. But in the ouside world, i am being mocked everywhere because of my bb. This is no longer unusual for me. I don't need to convince anyone that i have bb. I know myself.
Hi Ricky!
Have you asked anyone else except ...
- Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 72304
- Gender:
Re: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
I don’t think they lie, my parents and sisters saw how devastated and sad I am and they told me we will go to any doctor you want to fix this problem, but they told me also that they don’t smell anything, and it is weird that it happens only when I am at work.they even cane to my work place to see ...
- Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 72304
- Gender:
Re: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
Well I asked my mother father sisters and they told me that I don’t smell. I had tonsils Stones which I discovered a few years back, I was so ashamed all the time that now that I don’t have tonsil stones I thought my breath still smelled Bad. When I lick it’s sour cause of my lpr, but that’s it. I ...
- Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Carbs....
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1961
- Gender:
Re: Carbs....
I ate every 3 to 4 hours. And I ate everything but in small portions, one piece of bread a little piece of feta cheese, even spaghetti.i drank also 2-3 times a week a glass of wine. In seven months I lost the kilos. But I believe that I was in such a mess with my gut that the first time I introduced ...
- Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Carbs....
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1961
- Gender:
Re: Carbs....
Jimmy, what about xifaxan for SIBO? I m so frustrated, three years ago I was on a diet I lost 15 kilos and it was the first time after a little search that I had done and took acidophilus probiotics and the smell left and my saliva was better. This lasted one month, now probiotics don’t work.
- Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Carbs....
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1961
- Gender:
Re: Carbs....
Have you ever get checked for Candida or SIBO? I have an appointment on Monday with a gastroenterologist, I want to do a breath test for SIBO...
Why raw? Can you digest raw food? Cucumber and peepers raw are hard to digest for me, I burp them after hours. What about gaps diet? I read that this is ...
Why raw? Can you digest raw food? Cucumber and peepers raw are hard to digest for me, I burp them after hours. What about gaps diet? I read that this is ...
- Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Carbs....
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1961
- Gender:
Carbs....
Has anyone tried to eliminate carbs and sugars from your diet? I try to stay away but I am afraid the keto breath!! I try a little jasmine rice once in a while but sometimes when I eat too much carbs the bad breath is horrible from 3-4 meters away!!
On Saturday I ate 1 rice cracker, a big portion ...
On Saturday I ate 1 rice cracker, a big portion ...
- Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Let’s do the lick the wristtest!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2098
- Gender:
Re: Let’s do the lick the wristtest!
I forgot to add that B.B. it’s a bacterial thing, cause 3 years ago after a diet in which I lost 15 kilos, with elimination carbs and sugars I took probiotics and the vinegar smells left.
It was the first time I took them, 4 billion plus acidophilus from health aid. And I didnt smell. My husband ...
It was the first time I took them, 4 billion plus acidophilus from health aid. And I didnt smell. My husband ...
- Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Let’s do the lick the wristtest!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2098
- Gender:
Re: Let’s do the lick the wristtest!
Hello,
My bad breath started at the age of 10 -12 after a course of antibiotics. I had tonsils stones in puberty too. I didn’t know it, I discovered it three years ago and I m 32 now! I believed my B.B. has stopped, but it didn’t. The thing with B.B. I believe is a digestive issue. I don’t digest ...
My bad breath started at the age of 10 -12 after a course of antibiotics. I had tonsils stones in puberty too. I didn’t know it, I discovered it three years ago and I m 32 now! I believed my B.B. has stopped, but it didn’t. The thing with B.B. I believe is a digestive issue. I don’t digest ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.