THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:43 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19656
- Gender:
Re: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
Hi guys. Im super new. Like registered a minute ago kinda new. So im been an avid reader to this forum. Well obviously because I am suffering from bad breath myself. Its been about 1 year since it started happening. And im sure u all know the feeling, anxiety, fear of meeting people and talking to ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.