THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:03 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: JOB POLL .
- Replies: 27
- Views: 38396
- Gender:
Re: JOB POLL .
Work in Education. It's rewarding, but definitely difficult. I know it's something my coworkers talk about because during a back to school meeting today a coworker covered his nose the second I sat next to him and started passing around the gum to everyone. I brushed my teeth/tongue 3 times today ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.