THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tried everything
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2789
Re: Tried everything
Having had bad breath for such a long time, I have finally conquered it. I know you said you've tried everything, but I'll just share what has solved my problem in about a week. I took a multi pronged approach! I had this bad taste in my mouth for quite a while. I'd brush, floss, use mouthwashes and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.