Hi losingHope!
I definitely feel what you're going through. Everyday is like hell when you're doing everything for your BB and people are just so mean -- laugh at you, look at you like you're a walking disease, cough so loud for you to notice. I commute so you can just imagine the horrors. It's so ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Thu May 16, 2013 12:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375569
- Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375569
makati medical center doctor
@jollibee1209
Can you please share the names of the doctors who helped you get cured? I want to go to a MMC doctor who wouldn't just say "you don't have a problem."
Badly need your help. Please reply.
Can you please share the names of the doctors who helped you get cured? I want to go to a MMC doctor who wouldn't just say "you don't have a problem."
Badly need your help. Please reply.
- Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375569
Regarding Chlorophyll, has anyone tried the products sold at Multiply: http://saveonshop.multiply.com/products/listing/10315/CHLOROPHYLL-CONCENTRATE-50mg-100tabs
I'm curious as to how it will be effective. BTW, I'm new in this forum and I have been battling the depression of bb ever since I was in ...
I'm curious as to how it will be effective. BTW, I'm new in this forum and I have been battling the depression of bb ever since I was in ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.