THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by orlando
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it
Replies: 12
Views: 5601
Gender:

Re: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it



I asked my ENT if I had Candida as I also get a white coating on my tongue and he said no. I’m want to get checked for Candida, do they do a blood test?


The ENT probably has no idea what he/she is talking about. You can do lots of tests for Candida (blood, stool, oral swab) but they will ...
by orlando
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it
Replies: 12
Views: 5601
Gender:

Re: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it


I am in the same shoe as this one. Except I have probably had bad breath since I was 10 years old and now I am 37. I didnt know what caused it, so believed brushing would resolve it. Now I brush like 10 times a day, mouthwashes, tongue scrappers etc and no help.

I have tongue that looks exactly ...
by orlando
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it
Replies: 12
Views: 5601
Gender:

Re: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it




STAY AWAY from antibiotics if you can avoid it. They are killer.

That looks like fungal overgrowth to me. Not bacterial. Does it give you bad breath?

Yeap. It does give me bad breath, otherwise I would not write this post.
At the moment i always cure my bad breath by feeding my microbiome ...
by orlando
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it
Replies: 12
Views: 5601
Gender:

Re: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it


STAY AWAY from antibiotics if you can avoid it. They are killer.

That looks like fungal overgrowth to me. Not bacterial. Does it give you bad breath?

Yeap. It does give me bad breath, otherwise I would not write this post.
At the moment i always cure my bad breath by feeding my microbiome in ...
by orlando
Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it
Replies: 12
Views: 5601
Gender:

Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it

Hey guys. First sorry for my bad english.
I just want to ask, Is anyone know something about "Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue"
I was taking amoxicillin and clarithromycin and after that my tongue became more white then it was before.
I found that i got chronical hyperplasia of the filiform ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗