THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by ejyjy
Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:25 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured Bad Breath with Tonsillectomy!!!!!! (:
Replies: 5
Views: 4052
Gender:

Re: Cured Bad Breath with Tonsillectomy!!!!!! (:


1. How far did your nasal breath spread?

2. Did you try any antibiotics prior to the surgery? Did they help?

3. How long after the surgery did your BB disappear?

Please report back often.


1. My nasal breath spread a good ~ 5 feet.
2. Yes, I went to the ER/urgent care several times due to ...
by ejyjy
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:37 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured Bad Breath with Tonsillectomy!!!!!! (:
Replies: 5
Views: 4052
Gender:

Cured Bad Breath with Tonsillectomy!!!!!! (:

During freshman year of high school, I got braces. Back then when I had the braces, I did not care much for my oral health because I never had an issue with bad breath growing up. However, as soon as I got them removed during my senior year of high school, I started to develop a 24/7 bad taste in my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗