THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 72317
- Gender:
Re: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
Hi all,
New poster but long time lurker.
Are there people who leave a foul smell when doing the lick test but don't have bad breath?
I've only asked a few people directly about BB and can't tell if they are being nice etc about it. I know I should just ask more people but always bit anhious ...
- Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 72317
- Gender:
Lick wrist test accuracy for BB?
Hi all,
New poster but long time lurker.
Are there people who leave a foul smell when doing the lick test but don't have bad breath?
I've only asked a few people directly about BB and can't tell if they are being nice etc about it. I know I should just ask more people but always bit anhious ...
New poster but long time lurker.
Are there people who leave a foul smell when doing the lick test but don't have bad breath?
I've only asked a few people directly about BB and can't tell if they are being nice etc about it. I know I should just ask more people but always bit anhious ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.