THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Where is everyone from
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1680
- Gender:
Re: Where is everyone from
montreal, Canada.
- Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tosillectomy on Sept 13
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4229
- Gender:
Re: Tosillectomy on Sept 13
Just a follow up my surgery was cancel due to a risk of over-bleeding. I am seeing the doctor again on the 23rd.
- Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tosillectomy on Sept 13
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4229
- Gender:
Tosillectomy on Sept 13
Hi Everyone,
My life is so sad right now. I have been fighting with bad breath for the past 3 years. After I started working out to gain muscles is when my BB was so bad maybe it was because of the protein supplement, but I was wrong even after I stop taking the supplements my breath was still bad ...
My life is so sad right now. I have been fighting with bad breath for the past 3 years. After I started working out to gain muscles is when my BB was so bad maybe it was because of the protein supplement, but I was wrong even after I stop taking the supplements my breath was still bad ...
- Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:45 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Montreal or Closer?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13411
- Gender:
Anyone from Montreal or Closer?
I have been single for a while, anyone in Montreal who wanna talk.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.