THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Gatero
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:34 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>
Replies: 17
Views: 48657

Re: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>


but I am pretty sure it will come back.....sorry for that....bad breath is just systemic...our imune system cant fight off bacteria.....why you think you will get cured when you kill off bacteria....bacteria is all around us...once you dont have the tool to kill them off they will come back ...
by Gatero
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:15 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>
Replies: 17
Views: 48657

Re: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>


usually, bad breath disappears after a round of antibiotics and it always comes back with a vengeance......maybe you are just lucky...or it is something about that antibiotic.....

That sounds like there's some infection that comes back after the antibiotic has ended - probably in the sinuses and ...
by Gatero
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:15 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>
Replies: 17
Views: 48657

Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>

I wanted to always dreamed of doing this post. Hope I am not too early :D. Since it's only been about 10-15 days since I started Doxycycline antibiotic for acne

Just few days after starting the antibiotic, I noticed that there was absolutely no smell anywhere. I couldn't even smell anything by ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗