THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by timburkey
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it
Replies: 12
Views: 5601
Gender:

Re: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it



I am in the same shoe as this one. Except I have probably had bad breath since I was 10 years old and now I am 37. I didnt know what caused it, so believed brushing would resolve it. Now I brush like 10 times a day, mouthwashes, tongue scrappers etc and no help.

I have tongue that looks exactly ...
by timburkey
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it
Replies: 12
Views: 5601
Gender:

Re: Antibiotic induced white hairy tongue. Photo of my tongue here. Check it

I am in the same shoe as this one. Except I have probably had bad breath since I was 10 years old and now I am 37. I didnt know what caused it, so believed brushing would resolve it. Now I brush like 10 times a day, mouthwashes, tongue scrappers etc and no help.

I have tongue that looks exactly ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗