THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:50 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: anyone fron the UK?..
- Replies: 1
- Views: 15742
- Gender:
anyone fron the UK?..
hi like everyone else on here I have bad breath.. I've tried everything possible and it just wont go away. I've always been healthy and active. I drink plenty of water and exercise regularly along with a decent diet but nothing seems to shift the bad breath :( (some days are worse than other days ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.