THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
- Replies: 28
- Views: 10948
Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Hi
I went to my ENT but have been given another appointment late July due to CT scans not being available.
I should hopfully have my FESS operation soon after.
My advice would be to really stay away from regular sinus salt water rinses, I got bad acid reflux and it seemed to sap all my energy ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.