THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by jacksparrow222
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
Replies: 13
Views: 7028

Re: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB


Hi Jack..

How is your condition now ?


Hi Zneb, my condition is great now. My B.B. is almost completely gone though sometimes it came back temporarily because I was not disciplined and eating too much sugar and junk food! but even so, people hardly smell my bad breath, except probably if their ...
by jacksparrow222
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath, 5years running, please help
Replies: 4
Views: 1574

Re: Bad breath, 5years running, please help

Hey, check my thread out, hopefully it can help you too. I barely have bad breath now, which is unimaginable when I just started to my diet program Goodluck!
by jacksparrow222
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:23 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>
Replies: 17
Views: 48650

Re: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>


Thanks for the tip. Will try to read more about it, although I have read quite plenty about probiotics and the research is very limited and mixed. [I have aten some probiotics, too - and no clear benefits.]


That is actually true. Based on my experience too, I didn't benefit that much from ...
by jacksparrow222
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:39 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>
Replies: 17
Views: 48650

Re: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>


usually, bad breath disappears after a round of antibiotics and it always comes back with a vengeance......maybe you are just lucky...or it is something about that antibiotic.....


I think it'll only happen if we do not restore the balance of the good and bad bacteria after consuming antibiotic ...
by jacksparrow222
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
Replies: 13
Views: 7028

Re: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB

just a little update after I have been incorporating oregano oil into my diet for a week. I dilute a drop of oregano oil with a glass of water and drink it 4 times a day.

-My tongue has never been this red/pink(sometimes is still covered with a white coat). The B.B. is still there, but it's almost ...
by jacksparrow222
Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
Replies: 13
Views: 7028

Re: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB

@nenis
Yes, I think so, in fact, I believe it is our diet that will actually matter more than us doing mouthwash, flossing and etc. You must have met people whose oral hygiene is really bad yet do not really have a bad breath or at least the permanent one like ours.

@gotshot26
Great, I hope you ...
by jacksparrow222
Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
Replies: 13
Views: 7028

Re: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB

@nenis
Thank you!

1. I don't eat so much fruit except avocado, kiwi, and green apple. In general, I really avoid eating fruits containing sugar. We want to starve this whatever bad animal inside our body. I believe B.B. is just a symptom of something wrong happening in our body. Whether it's ...
by jacksparrow222
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
Replies: 13
Views: 7028

Re: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB

@thiscantbelife

No, I don't. But the ENT doctors said the fact that I have a chronic sinus could be a contributor to my B.B. as well.
by jacksparrow222
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
Replies: 13
Views: 7028

Cured after ten years of having fecal BB

Hi guys I just wanna share my journey to cure my bad breath and hope this can help you to eliminate your BB. English is not my first language so I apologize if my writing is not really understandable. Just ask me a question and I try to answer your questions :)

Just a little background of myself, I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗