THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 200 matches

by Raymond
Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36670
Gender:

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)

if there is no phlegm in the throat, you would have a dry throat, that would be horrible, you cannot live with that area free of moisture and lubrication, you cannot wish to have a throat free of saliva, I think that any doctor could explain it to you better. The thing is to periodically replace the ...
by Raymond
Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36670
Gender:

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)


PART 2

So far, I have read about 4 members who have posted about the mucus and mentioned their solution.

- NOTANYMORE - I hope this is the right spelling of his username. Just to be clear, his symptom was like green or brown phlegm (not clear), but his predominant smell is also fecal. His ...
by Raymond
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


It’s some yoga breathing technique called ujjayi. I felt the sinus under my eyes litterly clear and my throat pulling up this huge amount of mucus. I’m happy that 2 guys on this forum is cured and I’m hoping to be the 3rd. Tbh I don’t know if I’m doing the technique right lol so I just breathe ...
by Raymond
Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


I THINK WE ARE ONTO SOMETHING FELLAS
10 year suffer from bb here
I still don’t kind of understand but I did some YouTube videos and I can feel a slight difference. But can anyone email me personally and maybe show me this damn breathing technique? My email is [email protected]


send me a ...
by Raymond
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

pemete wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:25 pm I want to thank you Raymond! I still dont belive, but after 30 years Its really working! You have saved my life!!
I'm glad to know that, and everything is a matter of getting used to it, then this will be automatic. Cheers
by Raymond
Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


It’s some yoga breathing technique called ujjayi. I felt the sinus under my eyes litterly clear and my throat pulling up this huge amount of mucus. I’m happy that 2 guys on this forum is cured and I’m hoping to be the 3rd. Tbh I don’t know if I’m doing the technique right lol so I just breathe ...
by Raymond
Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis




Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.








Raymond, where should ...
by Raymond
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.





Which image is the correct ...
by Raymond
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

I will not answer any more, there is a lot of bad vibes in this forum, even though one offers an effective solution to a problem and in return receives insults, the administrator must act on it with those members.
there are many here who really found a solution with my method, and here they have ...
by Raymond
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.





Which image is the correct ...
by Raymond
Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
Replies: 10
Views: 5075
Gender:

Re: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy

I had a problem with my tonsils, I also produced those tonsil stones, and I removed them, I thought that with that I was already leaving that nightmare behind, time showed me that I was wrong. It was only one less cause, but it was not something definitive.
by Raymond
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


Hello Raymond!

I hope you’re doing well.
I want to thank you for all your help for all these people. I appreciate it a lot, it makes me feel understood and actually valued.
There aren’t a lot of people that would invest so much time and energy to helping others without expecting anything back ...
by Raymond
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


Raymond, few questions,

Where abouts do you focus the breath? The upper back surface of the throat or entrance of the throat? Do you use mainly the diaphragm or the throat to inhale? How long is each inhalation?

What I believe I am doing right is : lips closed, tongue against bottom teeth ...
by Raymond
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


Hi Raymond,

First of all I’m super happy that you found a cure. It gives me hope because I’ve literally tried everything I could (including tonsil removal) to no avail and ran out of ideas and theories.

I have a few questions regarding your method:
1. After the first times, where you were able ...
by Raymond
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What are the most common methods by which people got cured here?
Replies: 9
Views: 3839
Gender:

Re: What are the most common methods by which people got cured here?

KL123 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:20 pm
Raymond wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:04 pm with my breathing technique, look for my post in this forum
Post a link here plz.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7304
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗