THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 23 matches
- Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ASK PEOPLE TO SMELL YOUR BREATH
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1348
- Gender:
Re: ASK PEOPLE TO SMELL YOUR BREATH
So how do you control your bad breath?
So how do you control your bad breath?
I would love to make a post soon when I’m sure that I’m 100% good. But I can share with you the few things I’ve been doing so far
For one I started taking supplements. The big one was magnesium. I did some research ...
- Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ASK PEOPLE TO SMELL YOUR BREATH
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1348
- Gender:
ASK PEOPLE TO SMELL YOUR BREATH
Hello all.
It’s been a journey with bad breath going on 6 years. Ive been on the site ever since, and i’ve made a couple posts. Most recently where I shared that I had stopped using mouthwash because from what i could tell, my mouth was fresh and it’s true that it was. But it wasn’t true that my bb ...
It’s been a journey with bad breath going on 6 years. Ive been on the site ever since, and i’ve made a couple posts. Most recently where I shared that I had stopped using mouthwash because from what i could tell, my mouth was fresh and it’s true that it was. But it wasn’t true that my bb ...
- Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Saliva smell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2720
- Gender:
Re: Saliva smell
Do you still notice a smell on your tonsils? I haven’t for a while and I think maybe I still feel like it smells because of my tonsils smelling a bit. Because no one else can smell anything but I try to open my mouth and blow in my nose and i still don’t feel super fresh you know. I still have a ...
- Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Saliva smell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2720
- Gender:
Re: Saliva smell
Mhm maybe! What nasal spray do you use? Sadly my saliva does actually have a smell but not a bad one. But i’m glad yours doesn’t. People still tell me they don’t smell anything i’m really frustrated
I use Anefrin in the red bottle. But yeah no. I think it’s normal for your mouth to smell like ...
- Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Saliva smell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2720
- Gender:
Re: Saliva smell
that’s crazy... i’m having the exacttt same problem now oh my god. i used to have really bad breath back in high school and i could even smell it myself and got teased sometimes. after i got a job and had the means i tried different things for bad breath because i’m determined for a cure. I have ...
- Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Saliva smell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2720
- Gender:
Re: Saliva smell
that’s crazy... i’m having the exacttt same problem now oh my god. i used to have really bad breath back in high school and i could even smell it myself and got teased sometimes. after i got a job and had the means i tried different things for bad breath because i’m determined for a cure. I have a ...
- Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath, my tongue always get white
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3656
- Gender:
Re: Bad breath, my tongue always get white
looks like the white coating is mostly in the back of your tongue which could be due to different things like pnd or tonsils stones. i actually have the exact same problem and tung gel is the only thing that seems to keep my tongue pink
- Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: oral b breath therapy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1019
- Gender:
Re: oral b breath therapy
I’ve been thinking about it but not yet no. I’ll try it when I’m off tomorrow in case it doesn’t work lol and I’ll let you know!Cres wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:32 pm Have you tried the liquid zinc (ionic zinc?) alone? Without mixing with the mouthwash. If so, did it help?
- Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: oral b breath therapy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1019
- Gender:
oral b breath therapy
Hi guys. I made a post some time ago about not using mouthwash anymore and i really wish to delete it as things have changed for me i just haven’t figured out how to delete posts lol. I realize i made the post in haste because of how excited i was but i soon realized not using mouthwash was helping ...
- Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:16 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Top Ten Things You Would Do
- Replies: 16
- Views: 27412
- Gender:
Re: Top Ten Things You Would Do
God, this post made me cry.
To be honest, my 1-10 is just to live normally and achieve my goals and plans in the future, be able to have a family on my own.
I'm only 19 (I feel kinda young here) and it breaks my heart everytime I think about the future - I'm so scared and worried that all my ...
- Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lingual Tonsils - Fish Smell
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2089
- Gender:
Re: Lingual Tonsils - Fish Smell
I was wondering which post it was that i found. Maybe you could try oil pulling to clean the hard to reach area. I’m gonna try that too.
- Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lingual tonsils.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1580
- Gender:
lingual tonsils.
I started doing some digging and discovered a post on here about lingual tonsils. Never heard of them til recently and didn’t even know where they were located. Someone on here said they started taking their finger, putting a little toothpaste and brushing their lingual tonsils with it. But first I ...
- Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PND & tonsil stones?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1573
- Gender:
PND & tonsil stones?
Hey everyone. I made a post talking about my oral routine a while back and how i’ve managed to make my mouth cleaner. Except now I’ve come to realize that my mouth isn’t the cause of my bb at all. I knew pnd Nd tonsil stones were contributing factors and i was experimenting with different ...
- Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11935
- Gender:
Re: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))
what would i gain from lying about products that worked for me? you think crest is paying me you fuckhead? you’re actually very stupid.Bendover wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:23 pm The cure for your bad breath is to, lick my shithole liar. Stop spreading lies about your retarded cure dumbass!
- Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: any ideas? - my story
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2246
- Gender:
Re: any ideas? - my story
how do you thoroughly clean your tonsils ?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.