THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by feelingfresh2
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263278
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

[/quote]
oh thanx budy now I get it, I'll try to do it today and i'll keep in touch with updates
what about u ? is the technique still wotking ,do u get any improvements ?
[/quote]

Yup its working for me. I dont have any more bad taste in my mouth, food doesnt get stuck on my tongue, and no nasty ...
by feelingfresh2
Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263278
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


first thank you raymond for sharing this solution ,I hope it'll will work for everyone and its motivating , but I still dont get it very well,
feelingfresh2 can you please explain it step by step how you did it ,coz I see that you understand how and u speak english well, thank u , I really wanna ...
by feelingfresh2
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263278
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


Hello guys, I read this site for a long time now but only for the first time now I make an account to write something.
Raymond I have a few questions for you, before when you had bad breath, what color was your tongue was it white and specially at the back of tongue was it very white in the back ...
by feelingfresh2
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263278
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

I want to thank you Raymond, you have saved my life. Truly, I was only 23 and thought I was cursed to live a life trapped. I suffered with
this for 7 years, the amount of embarrassment I felt, and all those times I did not want to go anywhere because I would have to speak to people.
This breathing ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗