THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:47 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28519
- Gender:
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Did anybody receive and try those ?
- Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:43 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28519
- Gender:
Re: Free samples of TCM, feedback needed
Hello , I am in North America and would be interested too.
Thanks
Thanks
- Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263368
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Hello guys, I read this site for a long time now but only for the first time now I make an account to write something.
Raymond I have a few questions for you, before when you had bad breath, what color was your tongue was it white and specially at the back of tongue was it very white in the back ...
Raymond I have a few questions for you, before when you had bad breath, what color was your tongue was it white and specially at the back of tongue was it very white in the back ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.