THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read me? Cured.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5004
Re: Read me? Cured.
nope, only one mode. how many times you tried using it? it took me a week to get used to it
- Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read me? Cured.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5004
Re: Read me? Cured.
thank you! I know one day you will too!
- Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read me? Cured.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5004
Re: Read me? Cured.
thank you! I know one day you will too!
- Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read me? Cured.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5004
Re: Read me? Cured.
it's a water floss
- Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Read me? Cured.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5004
Read me? Cured.
What I did:
1st - Removed all 4 wisdom teeth (10% fresh breath)
2nd - Replaced dental crown + filled cavities (20% fresh breath)
3rd - Nasal rinse, morning and night (35% fresh breath)
4th - Used Airfloss directly into the holes of my tonsils to dislodge tonsil stones. I used the purple Listerine ...
1st - Removed all 4 wisdom teeth (10% fresh breath)
2nd - Replaced dental crown + filled cavities (20% fresh breath)
3rd - Nasal rinse, morning and night (35% fresh breath)
4th - Used Airfloss directly into the holes of my tonsils to dislodge tonsil stones. I used the purple Listerine ...
- Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:52 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello everyone!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3620
Re: Hello everyone!
Hey. Im Lotus, new here. I’ve had it when i was 15 now im 22. I had Tonsillectomy almost 2 months now. I can say that i’m 85-95% healed, my only issue now is my sinuses. But tbh my confidence is still rock bottom.Like you i’ve gone through so much, before, i was a jolly, funny and sweet little girl ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.