THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by jitno123
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath, 5years running, please help
Replies: 4
Views: 1577

Bad breath, 5years running, please help

Hello everyone

New to this forum. You can all guess why I'm here. I've tried various treatments from gut investigations, to endoscopies ect. I've had 80% of my tonsils Lasered out, a deviated septum straightened. And my issue remains. I feel like my halitosis issue is coming from my tounge coat. In ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗