Hello everyone.
I've been reading all posts here about acid reflux and I think I've found something really interesting. It's bile reflux.
I've never heard about it before so I though that I should make a new post here.
During my first endoscopy I had some bile in my stomach but it was a long time ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Acid reflux/Bile reflux
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1536
- Gender:
- Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:07 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Mouth and Nasal BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4150
- Gender:
Re: Mouth and Nasal BB
Guys,am I paranoid? Everytime I start to take medication for acid stomach I feel VERY BAD sour taste. Now I'm on Omeprazole and since my very first pill the reaction I get from people is much more worse than usual. And I can fell my bb only when I'm on it. I was sure that I have high stomach acid ...
- Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:43 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Mouth and Nasal BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4150
- Gender:
Re: Mouth and Nasal BB
Quick update: today I could smell myself when I gargled. Sour fecal smell (reminds me of tonsil stones smell). On my way to ENT.
Also,it's day 3 of my Rifaximin experiment. No result for my bb as you can tell.
Also,it's day 3 of my Rifaximin experiment. No result for my bb as you can tell.
- Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:31 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Mouth and Nasal BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4150
- Gender:
Re: Mouth and Nasal BB
My biggest fear is that my BB caused by GERD. I tried a ton of medication and diets but nothing seems to work for me.winter wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:52 pm GERD can cause horrible BB.
An interesting observation: Many of us have LPR symptoms. I had them, but my BB still does not go away after the LPR symptoms were fixed.
- Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:01 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Mouth and Nasal BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4150
- Gender:
Re: Mouth and Nasal BB
I have some breathing troubles due to deviated septum,that's all.I'll ask my ent about sinus ct scan.Thanks for your reply!buddi wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:20 am Vot other symptoms u have reg ur ENT areas?
Have you got any sinus scans done?
Some how im a believer that nasal BB can originate only through issues related to ENT
- Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:31 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Mouth and Nasal BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4150
- Gender:
Mouth and Nasal BB
Hi guys!
I have a BB for 4 years now. It all started with a strange taste in my mouth but shortly after I was gifted with nasal BB as well.
What I have:
-deviated septum
-GERD
-gastritis
What I don't have:
-h.pylori
-candida
What didn't work for me:
-tonsillectomy
-wisdom teeth removing ...
I have a BB for 4 years now. It all started with a strange taste in my mouth but shortly after I was gifted with nasal BB as well.
What I have:
-deviated septum
-GERD
-gastritis
What I don't have:
-h.pylori
-candida
What didn't work for me:
-tonsillectomy
-wisdom teeth removing ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.