THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27696
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
been off flagyl or metronidazole for 20 days. No reactions. I can sit in a car with windows up and have a conversation with no reactions. I was always able to smell my own breath as well and there is nothing.
- Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27696
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
if anyone knows how to make this a new post or new topic please do so. I couldnt figure it out and I want to make sure people see this. thank you
- Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27696
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
nevermind I can't figure out how to add another topic.
TURNS OUT THIS WHOLE TIME I HAVE HAD C.DIFF!!
No doctor I saw throughout the 4 years I've been dealing with this thought it was necessary to have my stool tested. Most GI doctors will rule out cdiff if you do not have an auto immune disease or ...
TURNS OUT THIS WHOLE TIME I HAVE HAD C.DIFF!!
No doctor I saw throughout the 4 years I've been dealing with this thought it was necessary to have my stool tested. Most GI doctors will rule out cdiff if you do not have an auto immune disease or ...
- Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27696
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
I'm cured!!! getting the adenoid removed was not the cure. I am going to start a new post hopefully this will help others
- Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27696
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
omergerrd!! anyone planning on trying the adenoidectomy for halitosis cure be prepared to experience the worst bad breath of your life. I am on day 8 since my surgery. The smell is like a dirty diaper so intense you can't stand the smell of yourself. My breath was bad before, I mean fill a room bad ...
- Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27696
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
enlarged adenoids can cause post nasal drip which in turn causes bad breath. Some other syptoms are recurrent sore throats,nasal congestion, drainage obstruction(which collects bacteria and in turn bad breath),ear infections,mouth breathing,snoring,and sleep disturbances.
- Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27696
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
buddi wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:46 am Good luck with your surgery and hope this is your cure.
Y not post here the ct image where u could identify the adenoids issue ..
Would be educating us..
And do we findthe adenoids on a sinus ct scan? Or is it a seperate one?
- Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27696
- Gender:
Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
31 yr old female
4 years bad breath
Woke up one morning with a strange feeling like something was stuck in the my throat. This sensation has never subsided and is still with me today. Initially I thought it could be an std bc I had recently had oral sex, saw gyno,swapped for std in mouth,negative ...
4 years bad breath
Woke up one morning with a strange feeling like something was stuck in the my throat. This sensation has never subsided and is still with me today. Initially I thought it could be an std bc I had recently had oral sex, saw gyno,swapped for std in mouth,negative ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.