hi,
Could your yellow tongue come from a bacterial or fungus growth, the other possibility could be a gallbladder or liver malfunction. I would advise you to go to your local GP and get these possibilities checked.Try and drinking more water and try to reduce your sugar intake because i know from ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath, 5years running, please help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1574
- Gender:
- Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:02 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: ever overheard people talking about your breath?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 36211
- Gender:
Re: ever overheard people talking about your breath?
Hi,
sorry to hear what happened to you,I have experienced this sought of thing because of BB. It happens and you just have to ignore it and get on with your life. I know that i suffered 12 yrs long , because of this i turned vegan and i can tell you it has changed my life .It is not easy, but i ...
sorry to hear what happened to you,I have experienced this sought of thing because of BB. It happens and you just have to ignore it and get on with your life. I know that i suffered 12 yrs long , because of this i turned vegan and i can tell you it has changed my life .It is not easy, but i ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.