THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263138
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
mtr,
I have tried at least 10 different brands of Clinical Grade Oral Probiotics from Amazon based on BLISK12, BLISM18 (S. salivarius). Although almost all worked, though at different levels, some triggered mucus production which I did not like. Some contain sugar which also allow other ...
- Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263138
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
aydinmur:
lactobacillus and bifidobacterium don't work at all?
Your SIBO wasn't cured by the standard antibiotics treatment? Did you have gas problem? A doctor told me SIBO would cause gas, not bad breath, so he didn't order the test.
How's your endoscopy result ...
lactobacillus and bifidobacterium don't work at all?
Your SIBO wasn't cured by the standard antibiotics treatment? Did you have gas problem? A doctor told me SIBO would cause gas, not bad breath, so he didn't order the test.
How's your endoscopy result ...
- Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263138
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
aydinmur
I was diagnosed SIBO with the test you mentioned, now 10 years ago( my story is in the Renato pseudonym). I never took it seriously because the reflux problem I had. I thought that the often silent reflux caused me the bad breath in the esophagus by providing a source of nutrients to ...
I was diagnosed SIBO with the test you mentioned, now 10 years ago( my story is in the Renato pseudonym). I never took it seriously because the reflux problem I had. I thought that the often silent reflux caused me the bad breath in the esophagus by providing a source of nutrients to ...
- Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263138
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
mtr,
I have tried at least 10 different brands of Clinical Grade Oral Probiotics from Amazon based on BLISK12, BLISM18 (S. salivarius). Although almost all worked, though at different levels, some triggered mucus production which I did not like. Some contain sugar which also allow other bacteria to ...
I have tried at least 10 different brands of Clinical Grade Oral Probiotics from Amazon based on BLISK12, BLISM18 (S. salivarius). Although almost all worked, though at different levels, some triggered mucus production which I did not like. Some contain sugar which also allow other bacteria to ...
- Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263138
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Thanks Raymond, for your great contribution to solve our common problem.
I think many here far from having only problems with the mucus in the throat, they can also have bad breath from the mucus in the esophagus. I will tell you my story to help those who have a condition similar to mine.
I am ...
I think many here far from having only problems with the mucus in the throat, they can also have bad breath from the mucus in the esophagus. I will tell you my story to help those who have a condition similar to mine.
I am ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.