THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Thu May 09, 2019 9:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Proton Pump Inhibitors for GERD/ACID REFLUX
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1542
- Gender:
Re: Proton Pump Inhibitors for GERD/ACID REFLUX
Thanks for the information.
- Mon May 06, 2019 9:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hpylori and Gerd confirmed by Dr. PAULOSE.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1341
- Gender:
Re: Hpylori and Gerd confirmed by Dr. PAULOSE.
Hi janet,
Thanks for the reply.
I did the breath test ubt.
Doctor asked me to do the stool test too. But i couldn't do it during my holidays as i can't avoid non veg in my diet. When i did, it came positive of non veg diet.
He did blood test too. But i forgot to ask the report. I guess it was ...
Thanks for the reply.
I did the breath test ubt.
Doctor asked me to do the stool test too. But i couldn't do it during my holidays as i can't avoid non veg in my diet. When i did, it came positive of non veg diet.
He did blood test too. But i forgot to ask the report. I guess it was ...
- Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hpylori and Gerd confirmed by Dr. PAULOSE.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1341
- Gender:
Hpylori and Gerd confirmed by Dr. PAULOSE.
Special thanks to @buddi,@JANET and all others.
After reading the post, if any of you have any suggestions or solutions please comment.
My breath test for Hpylori came positive. I did this test in a specialist digestive disorder and disease center in kerala and started medication for that. Then ...
After reading the post, if any of you have any suggestions or solutions please comment.
My breath test for Hpylori came positive. I did this test in a specialist digestive disorder and disease center in kerala and started medication for that. Then ...
- Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath HERO's _ Eradicating What almost ruin my life for the Past 10 Year's!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6736
- Gender:
Re: Bad Breath HERO's _ Eradicating What almost ruin my life for the Past 10 Year's!
Please tell it, at least someone like me wish to have a happy times even for few months. It would be a great blessing. PM me if u don't want to publish it here.
- Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
I use it in waterpik, few drops......no aftertaste and feels fresher........it takes i think at lest 40 % off.....not sure
Hi jimi,
I am really embarrassed to write this coz after seeing many negative comments on blis products, i thought to give it a try.
But now.. I don't know what would be ...
- Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip sufferers...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 16166
- Gender:
Re: Post nasal drip sufferers...
I have deviated septum and pnd...
White tongue coating comes quickly after scraping.
I don't know which type of halitosis i have. Getting bad reactions from people.
Tried chlorine wash,bliss products, ujjai breathing, nasal rinse,nasal sprays, gse etc.
Thinking of trying this too... Sinusoothe ...
White tongue coating comes quickly after scraping.
I don't know which type of halitosis i have. Getting bad reactions from people.
Tried chlorine wash,bliss products, ujjai breathing, nasal rinse,nasal sprays, gse etc.
Thinking of trying this too... Sinusoothe ...
- Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
I use it in waterpik, few drops......no aftertaste and feels fresher........it takes i think at lest 40 % off.....not sure
Thanks for the update..
I am using blis k12 kit now.. Not much improvement. I might stop after 15more days. One month Supply is there.
I need to get used to the chlorine ...
- Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Any update on this..
Tried twice and failed.
Tried twice and failed.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.