THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:17 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Hello everyone!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3622
- Gender:
Re: Hello everyone!
Hi beautiful I just wanted to tell you I joined this group for u . I haven't posted my personal story and probably won't but I did want reach out to you and tell you that you sound ****ing amazing and you gave me such hope on a day when I couldn't find the means to continue . I could relate to ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.