THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by fuskar
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374924
Gender:

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

BB Sufferer here for 16 long years. I am now 30 years old.

Half my life I have fought this embarrassing condition with all the insults and the like.
I have done everything that I can and went to every doctor, dentist, gastro, ent that I could find.
I tried every possible "treatment" like ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗