I've never met a person who would complain on his breath because of vaping. It's only cigarette smoker whose breath I can't stand :/
By the way, I wonder what kit do you use? Just happy to see a fellow vaper here. Bought IJOY Shogun Univ 180W Kit with Katana RTA a week ago on https://www.mygadget.us ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Vaping and bad breath
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1862
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.