THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Dash77
Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374909

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Hi Ricky

Im from Manila. Yeah, Crest is from US and indeed its a quite strong toothpaste. I find it effective for bb that's why im still using it. For the Probiotics, i remember buying it from Southstar drugstore, cant really remember the brand name, but its a brown capsule, P50.00 each. Bought 10 ...
by Dash77
Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374909

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Hello guys! I suffered from bb for almost 15 years. I been reading this forum since then... tried everything ive read here. I can all feel you guys, it's hard... A month ago i was depressed cause i felt nothing really works! Then, I tried this Crest toothpaste that's been in my bathroom for a while ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗