THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by AugustSky
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured|Then it returned|cured again
Replies: 14
Views: 3311
Gender:

Re: Cured|Then it returned|cured again

Talking close to people sometimes give me reactions. I'm trying to keep the area clean until I can get my wisdom teeth out but it's confusing. Some days, it comes back in like 3 hours, sometimes 10, sometimes it's gone all day. I don't do anything new any of those times so I'm not sure wtf is going ...
by AugustSky
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured|Then it returned|cured again
Replies: 14
Views: 3311
Gender:

Re: Cured|Then it returned|cured again


put few drops of bleach inside the waterpik,,,,it is even stronger than peroxide.....

Thanks! I'm going to try because I noticed a reaction when I was really close to someone. So today I flossed, used the waterpik, brushed my teeth and tongue with reg toothpaste with charcoal sprinkled on it ...
by AugustSky
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured|Then it returned|cured again
Replies: 14
Views: 3311
Gender:

Re: Cured|Then it returned|cured again


How's your test that day? Confirm floss smells = have BB, floss doesn't smell = no BB?


Yeah when i don't smell anything on the floss, I don't get any reactions. I went somewhere with lots of people and had to talk closely a couple of times and they only thing that happened was a man exhaling ...
by AugustSky
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured|Then it returned|cured again
Replies: 14
Views: 3311
Gender:

Re: Cured|Then it returned|cured again


August, how did you find your dates? Did you give them a heads up before meeting? How did you broach the topic to your dates / BF?

Did what you eat affected the severity of your BB? Like spicy / fried food made BB worse?

When you first went to the dentist, you didn't do the fillings, just ...
by AugustSky
Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured|Then it returned|cured again
Replies: 14
Views: 3311
Gender:

Re: Cured|Then it returned|cured again

Thanks for the encouragement! I know my story won't be of much help since it's the basics that just took me awhile to be able to do but, I always said I would come and tell my story if I found my cure since this site has helped me so much. Wishing you all luck
by AugustSky
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured|Then it returned|cured again
Replies: 14
Views: 3311
Gender:

Cured|Then it returned|cured again

Hello all. I'm actually an old member but could never sign back in to old accounts after a few days of use.

I've suffered for at least 5 years with bb. I was young and couldn't work so wasn't able to afford a dentist. So I tried to fix it on my own using

Tongue scrapers and gels/foam(saw a small ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗