THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: First Post - Can anyone help?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4574
- Gender:
Re: First Post - Can anyone help?
Hi! I have just read this post & we have a lot in common. I realise this is a few years old so hopefully you got rid of it as this condition is hell. I developed bad taste/bad breath, nausea, tinutis in the ears, itchy scalp, blocked sinuses, undigested food in stools and a thick white tounge that ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.