Hi,
I am really interested to know if anyone has been diagnosed with a Hiatus Hernia? And what have you done that has been affective.
I have no other symptoms by bad breath, sometimes food will come back up if I overeat.
Pretty sure I have a weak LES.
I am on a PPI and I have found it’s made my ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: GERD & Hiatus
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1518
- Gender:
- Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:34 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: It's been so loong
- Replies: 11
- Views: 17538
- Gender:
Re: It's been so loong
Think Positive - I had a impacted wisdom and a dentist said the same thing. I want to another dentist who was sound mad referred for a panoramic X-ray and I got it removed by specialist. Most high street dentist won’t operate on something tricky like that but will refer. If it’s impacted - it must go.
- Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If you feel your breath is sinus/throat related, please read.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3219
- Gender:
Re: If you feel your breath is sinus/throat related, please read.
Hi @sadface,
I am also trying this method. Please keep us updated.
Hopefully this
I am also trying this method. Please keep us updated.
Hopefully this
- Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Last consulting, last chance.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8971
- Gender:
Re: Last consulting, last chance.
@hopelesss What treatment did you receive that has helped you?
Interested to know - I went to Philip Stemmer and hes a dirty con artist so i have no faith.
Interested to know - I went to Philip Stemmer and hes a dirty con artist so i have no faith.
- Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE READ! very informative on bad breath!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7259
- Gender:
Re: PLEASE READ! very informative on bad breath!
Good to hear you have found your cure and are living a healthy life.
I am just wondering what are the digestive bitter you are taking? There seems to be a lot on the market.
Any help is appreciated.
I am just wondering what are the digestive bitter you are taking? There seems to be a lot on the market.
Any help is appreciated.
- Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:08 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Smartmouth Mouthwash
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21679
- Gender:
Re: Smartmouth Mouthwash
What about using something like the below? Or is household bleach mixed better -
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MARK3-Dental ... ctupt=true
Whats the thoughts?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MARK3-Dental ... ctupt=true
Whats the thoughts?
- Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:30 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Smartmouth Mouthwash
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21679
- Gender:
Re: Smartmouth Mouthwash
also these companies do not recommend using mouthwash all the time.....cause it colors your teeth permanently and builds up tartar???
How can it do that if it kills the bacteria??
You see they make a toxic mouthwash with sideeffects they do not recommend to use all the time.....
Better look at ...
- Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:30 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Smartmouth Mouthwash
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21679
- Gender:
Re: Smartmouth Mouthwash
Can someone actually please say what brand of "household" bleach they or using? Or is it possible to get access to dental bleach?
I can only seem to buy regular household bleach that is thick and scented. Any help would be great please...
I can only seem to buy regular household bleach that is thick and scented. Any help would be great please...
- Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:30 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Smartmouth Mouthwash
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21679
- Gender:
Re: Smartmouth Mouthwash
Can someone actually please say what brand of "household" bleach they or using? Or is it possible to get access to dental bleach?
I can only seem to buy regular household bleach that is thick and scented. Any help would be great please...
I can only seem to buy regular household bleach that is thick and scented. Any help would be great please...
- Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 2 years and i'm almost back to normal-everyone PLEASE read!!
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9966
- Gender:
Re: 2 years and i'm almost back to normal-everyone PLEASE read!!
Kelly, are you still BB free?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.