THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 40 matches
- Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I NEED ADVICE
- Replies: 21
- Views: 8856
- Gender:
Re: I NEED ADVICE
Hello Uber, I am glad to say I am cured now. My problem was gas coming from my intestine up my mouth and nose. I saw a gastroenterologist and was prescribed rabeprazole, simethicone and meveberine. I am okay now though. I occasionally take Gaviscon sometimes. I hope you are okay too? Cheers
- Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHO HAS TRIED ACUPUNCTURE?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 998
- Gender:
WHO HAS TRIED ACUPUNCTURE?
I spoke with one on phone who said he could handle it, I'm willing to give it a shot at this moment. Has anybody tried it?
- Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ONLINE JOBS
- Replies: 1
- Views: 647
- Gender:
ONLINE JOBS
Im in need of an online job till my bad smell decides to cure itself. Anybody with any opening, feel free to contact me.
- Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: UPDATE AFTER NISSEN FUNDOPLICATION
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1534
- Gender:
Re: UPDATE AFTER NISSEN FUNDOPLICATION
The friend really had a smelly mouth. After all the tests, the doctor didn't find anything wrong with him and gave him the antidepressants. He didn't have depression but the doctor explained that it could be the fear that caused it.
I'm based in cyprus. My doctor may be willing, but it doesn't come ...
I'm based in cyprus. My doctor may be willing, but it doesn't come ...
- Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: UPDATE AFTER NISSEN FUNDOPLICATION
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1534
- Gender:
UPDATE AFTER NISSEN FUNDOPLICATION
I had a nissen fundoplication surgery for my bad breath which seems to come from the nose only. My mouth doesn't smell when I talk. Prior to the surgery, I had some abdominal aches, and after a third endoscopy with a different doctor, the doctor diagnoses me of GERD and a Haitus Hernia. Knowing how ...
- Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does flying make your breath much much worse?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1540
- Gender:
Re: Does flying make your breath much much worse?
Flying makes mine worse, I think it has to do with motion sickness or anxiety. I noticed each time I fly a long flight, my body symptoms get worse
- Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
- Replies: 37
- Views: 2849211
- Gender:
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Been doing carrot juicing for a month now, it's not really helpful. I'm thinking of trying pau d arco, incase of any candida somewhere.
- Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
- Replies: 37
- Views: 2849211
- Gender:
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
you should change the diet, become a vegan, that will help your digestion.....also are you fat or muscular in the stomach area?
Train your muscles....I still think bb is not coming from stomach at all....
I'm working on th diet. I weigh 70kg with a little pot belly. I'm not fat and neither ...
- Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
- Replies: 37
- Views: 2849211
- Gender:
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
you should change the diet, become a vegan, that will help your digestion.....also are you fat or muscular in the stomach area?
Train your muscles....I still think bb is not coming from stomach at all....
I'm working on th diet. I weigh 70kg with a little pot belly. I'm not fat and neither ...
- Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
- Replies: 37
- Views: 2849211
- Gender:
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
uxman, is the foul smell the typical bad breath smell?
Can you help me ask your doctor how easy is it to detect or miss this problem? I'm thinking if I should do an endoscopy again.
The foul smell is not the typical bad breath smell. It's like the foul stool smell. The doctor said in my ...
- Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
- Replies: 37
- Views: 2849211
- Gender:
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
The cause of my bad breath has been determined to be an open pyloric sphincter, which is supposed to close after sending food down to the small intestine. But it remains permanently open. As a result of that, all the chemical reactions that take place in the small intestine smells out. How do I ...
- Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
- Replies: 37
- Views: 2849211
- Gender:
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
The cause of my bad breath has been determined to be an open pyloric sphincter, which is supposed to close after sending food down to the small intestine. But it remains permanently open. As a result of that, all the chemical reactions that take place in the small intestine smells out. How do ...
- Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
- Replies: 37
- Views: 2849211
- Gender:
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
I have over regular bowel movement. Some mornings I go up to four time. I just have stomach cramps occasionally.Peach555 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:28 pm ACV makes me laugh, because when I went to a doctor for help, he told me to drink ACV. Do you have any other complaints? I get bloated and constipated a lot.
- Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
- Replies: 37
- Views: 2849211
- Gender:
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Eggs, beans, cabbage and basically any high sulphur smelly food worsens my bad breath. I'm still visiting the doctor to know how to remedy the situation. Mine is also a room filling foul smell. ACV also seem to worsen my bad breath.
uxman, is the foul smell the typical bad breath smell?
Can ...
- Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
- Replies: 37
- Views: 2849211
- Gender:
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
I have been suspecting this is my issue as well. Does anything make your odor increase? For example, I emit an odor when I have an alcoholic drink, drink apple cider vinegar or eat something like beans or ice cream. It’s been described as smelling like sewage or rotten eggs (I cannot smell it). I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.