Thanks I will try to do it for longer... I don't think 1.5 hours is going to be possible for me though :/
I do wonder though when you say it becomes your normal breathing? It feels so uncomfortable to me and is noisy, I can't imagine how it could become natural?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Thu May 16, 2019 11:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6146
- Wed May 15, 2019 10:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6146
Re: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
Hi!
I am trying this now for 4 days. Nothing yet.. but I am still hopeful. I have been doing it about 10 minutes total a day.. a few in morning and a few at night and a few randomly throughout the day.
Is this enough? could you explain your routine and how long it took before you felt like it ...
I am trying this now for 4 days. Nothing yet.. but I am still hopeful. I have been doing it about 10 minutes total a day.. a few in morning and a few at night and a few randomly throughout the day.
Is this enough? could you explain your routine and how long it took before you felt like it ...
- Tue May 07, 2019 12:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36707
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Hi
I am really interested in your post, particularly about gum disease and the mucus. I have this mucus too, mostly after brushing and have always wondered if everyone would have this if they brushed as intensely as me? I also have a bad taste in my mouth always and have recently started to wonder ...
I am really interested in your post, particularly about gum disease and the mucus. I have this mucus too, mostly after brushing and have always wondered if everyone would have this if they brushed as intensely as me? I also have a bad taste in my mouth always and have recently started to wonder ...
- Tue May 07, 2019 9:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Going back to basics...? what do you think?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5441
Going back to basics...? what do you think?
Hi all.. I would love to know what you think based on your knowledge..
Summary/symptoms:
[*]28 years old
[*]Suffered since 13 (I think)
[*]Not sure of smell, when younger had some comments of fart/shit but don't get comments anymore, just strong reactions.
[*]bad taste in mouth always
[*]a lot ...
Summary/symptoms:
[*]28 years old
[*]Suffered since 13 (I think)
[*]Not sure of smell, when younger had some comments of fart/shit but don't get comments anymore, just strong reactions.
[*]bad taste in mouth always
[*]a lot ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.