THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by GameofThrones
Thu May 30, 2019 2:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
Replies: 16
Views: 6146
Gender:

Re: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months

Yes I eat whatever I want.stay hydrated, do concentrated exaggerated breathing every so often to get major oxygen passing my tongue and throat. Plus of course amazing hygiene in my mouth.
by GameofThrones
Thu May 16, 2019 6:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263216
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Winter-
Smaller like you’re sucking in your stomach. Exhale, bigger
by GameofThrones
Wed May 15, 2019 11:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
Replies: 16
Views: 6146
Gender:

Re: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months

Definitely do it more than 10 minutes a day.

1 first week, I laid down in my back 2 or 3 times a day for 30 min.

Meditate and don't think about anything else with all distractions off. You have to get oxygen to where the smell originates. Aside from these 30 minutes sessions,
I do it throughout ...
by GameofThrones
Tue May 14, 2019 6:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263216
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

No smell in the saliva test.

However I never thought too much of that test. I don’t think it’s reliable
by GameofThrones
Tue May 14, 2019 6:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
Replies: 16
Views: 6146
Gender:

Re: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months

Uxman , stoamch issuers I had We’re terrible gas and ibs. I take probiotics for digestion and that helped a lot. Still had bad breath when I got it under control. That was 3 years ago.

Breathing is the only thing I’m doing.
It works because I can feel it , No public reactions, I’ve been confidently ...
by GameofThrones
Mon May 13, 2019 11:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
Replies: 16
Views: 6146
Gender:

Re: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months

I had horrific breath.
Sewage.
No nasal though. All mouth. If I keep my mouth closed I was ok. Open mouth, horrific! 25 years. Got comments direct and indirect. It was the most awful hit in my confidence.

Sun May 12, 2019 11:55 am

Best and easiest way to achieve the breathing:
Keep mouth closed ...
by GameofThrones
Sun May 12, 2019 11:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263216
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Best and easiest way to achieve the breathing:
Keep mouth closed. Pretend you're"snoring"

Don't snore at full force. Keep tongue off of the roof of your mouth. Try to direct Air to pass down your throat.

After a few days, it will be natural.

Be patient and consistent.
by GameofThrones
Thu May 09, 2019 7:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263216
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Raymond, this works. I've been bad breath free for 4 months by changing my breathing to what you recommended.
Sincere thanks from a 25+ year sufferer. Spent endless money. This was free and so easy of course. But I'm so happy, I can't look back.
People give it another shot!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗