THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oravital? The cure for halitosis?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2299
Oravital? The cure for halitosis?
Anyone in Ontario, Canada that had tried the Oravital Treatment?
- Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:08 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: UPDATE: I’m losing hope
- Replies: 5
- Views: 14323
Re: UPDATE: I’m losing hope
What products and what oral routine helps you?
- Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:30 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: UPDATE: I’m losing hope
- Replies: 5
- Views: 14323
UPDATE: I’m losing hope
I got my tonsils removed September 2020, so its been about 10 months since the surgery and i still have fecal breath.
Went to a oral specialist and said that there’s nothing to worry about and to seek a GI
I recently saw a GI specialist was diagnosed with acid reflux and now I’m taking anti-acids ...
Went to a oral specialist and said that there’s nothing to worry about and to seek a GI
I recently saw a GI specialist was diagnosed with acid reflux and now I’m taking anti-acids ...
- Fri May 17, 2019 4:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Considering getting my tonsils removed (ppl who live in Ontario, Canada plzz!!!)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4654
Re: Considering getting my tonsils removed (ppl who live in Ontario, Canada plzz!!!)
Thank you for the informationStillHoping wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:05 pm I'm not in Ontario but I'm Canadian; its free with a referral from your Doctor. There's probably going to be a long waitlist, soo I reccomend you ask them to put you on a last minute cancellation list, soo you can get in as soon as possible
- Thu May 16, 2019 8:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Considering getting my tonsils removed (ppl who live in Ontario, Canada plzz!!!)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4654
Considering getting my tonsils removed (ppl who live in Ontario, Canada plzz!!!)
This might be long.
Backstory: so basically I've had bb/halitosis since the beginning of highschool (I'm currently 19 btw), it's been super embarassing and rough for me and I feel terrible that my classmates, teachers, family, and friends have to witness (and still till this day) this as well. (I ...
Backstory: so basically I've had bb/halitosis since the beginning of highschool (I'm currently 19 btw), it's been super embarassing and rough for me and I feel terrible that my classmates, teachers, family, and friends have to witness (and still till this day) this as well. (I ...
- Wed May 15, 2019 6:17 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Smartmouth Mouthwash
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21679
Re: Smartmouth Mouthwash
Oh wow I didn't know that this mouthwash was a scam too. Thanks for letting me know
- Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Smartmouth Mouthwash
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21679
Smartmouth Mouthwash
Basically I've had bb/halitosis since highschool and tried all possible at home remedies, supplements, mouthwashes, toothpastes and many other methods to cure my bb. Having my bb/halitosis has taken a tremendous toll on my social life, confidence and self-esteem. I've recently purchased the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.