Ok, Duly noted! WIll report back with results in time.
For anyone else reading this also, I found this thread on the site that pretty much instructs the exact same methods - https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5220&p=47588&hilit=ferment#p47588
These guys are supposedly ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE READ! very informative on bad breath!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7259
- Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE READ! very informative on bad breath!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7259
Re: PLEASE READ! very informative on bad breath!
Thanks for all the input i really appreciate it! I have already cut out dairy and most meat, have a limited diet + biotics so I am going to try some digestive bitters as a first step to see if that makes any impact as I have long suspected it could be a digestive issue like you outlined. I will ...
- Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE READ! very informative on bad breath!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7259
Re: PLEASE READ! very informative on bad breath!
Hey loveyourswlf,
Thanks for the reply and story, have a few more questions for you,
Biocidin isnt sold here in UK on places like amazon, but is the purpose basically to restore balanced gut flora? So would something like acidophillus and other broad probiotics serve as a substitute for it? I have ...
Thanks for the reply and story, have a few more questions for you,
Biocidin isnt sold here in UK on places like amazon, but is the purpose basically to restore balanced gut flora? So would something like acidophillus and other broad probiotics serve as a substitute for it? I have ...
- Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:15 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19648
Re: So...here I am! My full story to date... and now my CURE!
SO PLEASE GO CHECK YOUR VITAMIN D!!! i wouldn say im cured. but ive been on 20000iu a day by my naturopath for a bout 2 weeks. And i feel more energy and dry mouth is less. I would hve to wait another month or so to bring the levels up to normal to see whether my LPR is better.
Interesting ...
- Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE READ! very informative on bad breath!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7259
Re: PLEASE READ! very informative on bad breath!
Hi loveyourswlf,
Your indepth research of info on sinus, biofilms, candida, PPI, unhelpful ENT visits, stomach origin and results are almost identical to mine although I have not tried what you mentioned cured you in this post.
I have pretty much ticked off my list most the things you mentioned ...
Your indepth research of info on sinus, biofilms, candida, PPI, unhelpful ENT visits, stomach origin and results are almost identical to mine although I have not tried what you mentioned cured you in this post.
I have pretty much ticked off my list most the things you mentioned ...
- Thu May 23, 2019 12:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263216
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
For people that believe their issue is somehow Nasal/nose related I have some information that might be very interesting.
I have researched stomach/dental/bacteria origins of the issue. Tried metronidazole/PPI stomach acid reduction/nasal rinse/negative H pylori test/probiotics every popular method ...
I have researched stomach/dental/bacteria origins of the issue. Tried metronidazole/PPI stomach acid reduction/nasal rinse/negative H pylori test/probiotics every popular method ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.